BUSlink SSD USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 Disk-On-The-Go External Slim Portable Drive
$79.99 – $1,249.99
A new generation of a faster slim SSD drive
Now with a USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface capable of transferring files at the speed of up to 10 Gbps. Faster transfer speed saves you time and money and makes it painless to transfer large files. USB-C connector allows connection to the new USB standard available in modern PC and Macs. Pre-formatting with exFAT format allows connection to PC, Mac, and Linux without reformatting.
BUSlink Disk-On-The-Go drive delivers speed, size, and portability – all in a compact 2.5″ form factor enclosure. Not only lightweight and portable but with less plastic used, more recyclable and eco-friendly too. Plug-and-play installation means you can be using the drive within minutes after taking it out of the box.
- Type-C USB connector, compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- SSD drives inside for durability and shock resistance
- Slim and Portable
- USB-powered; power adapter optional
- Operates independently to the OS: does not require separate drivers
- Plug and play; no complicated installation
- Transfer rate:
- USB 2.0: Up to 480Mbits/s
- USB 3.2 Gen 1: Up to 5 Gbits/s
- USB 3.2 Gen 2: Up to 10 Gbits/s
- Drive: Pre-formatted exFAT (usable in PC, Mac, and Linux without reformatting)
- TAA, Section 889 compliant, ECCN: EAR99, HTS: 8471705065
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 port
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Windows Server 2020, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003.
- BUSlink Disk-On-The-Go slim drive
- USB C to C cable
- User manual
|Dimensions||7.63 × 4.44 × 2.13 in|
240GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, 7.6TB, 8TB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.