4-Bay RAID SSD USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.0)/eSATA Buslink External Desktop Drive
$1,799.99 – $6,199.99
A fast flexible high-capacity 4-bay RAID SSD drive
This 4-bay RAID drive meets your ever-expanding storage needs. SSD boosts speed over a hard drive. It supports an Intelligent RAID function: RAID 0, RAID 3, RAID 5, and RAID 10. Removable HDD trays support hot-plug replacement of drives (only for RAID with redundancy mode). HDD intelligent sleep function is supported. The LCM display and buttons support the convenient setting of RAID modes and status display. The optional password allows the locking of RAID settings. The cooling fan maintains a safe operating temperature. Skidproof and shockproof rubber feet mat ensure safe operation.
- SSD for faster speed, durability, shock-resistant, and lower power
- 4 drives were included and installed in trays
- Supports 5 RAID modes: RAID 0, RAID 3, RAID 5, and RAID 10. Shipped from factory in RAID 0 striping supporting the largest capacity but no redundancy. Could be changed to other RAID modes to support data redundancy, but will see less capacity.
- The removable 3.5” drive tray supports the easy replacement of the drives
- Support drives intelligent sleep function
- Cooling fan maintains a safe operating temperature
- Skid-proof and shockproof rubber feet mat ensure safe operation
- Self-powered, AC adapter included
- Transfer rate:
- USB 2.0: Up to 480Mbits/s
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.0): Up to 5Gbits/s
- eSATA: Up to 6.0Gbits/s
- NTFS format (can be reformatted for Mac or Linux)
- TAA compliant, ECCN: EAR99, HTS: 8471705065
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed port to achieve 5Gbps transfer speed
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port with USB 2.0 transfer speed
- eSATA port with AHCI mode to support hot-plug
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
- Windows Server 2020, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003.
- 4-bay RAID external drive
- USB 3.2 A to B cable
- eSATA cable
- 12V 3A DC Full range switching power adapter
- User manual
|Dimensions||11.7 × 10 × 9 in|
8TB, 16TB, 32TB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.