4-Bay RAID SSD Mode 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps/eSATA Encrypted External Desktop Drive
Free preconfiguration for RAID 0, 3, 5, or 10 when ordered!
A fast flexible high-capacity RAID 4-bay SSD drive
This 4-bay RAID drive meets your ever-expanding storage needs. SSD boosts speed over a hard drive. It supports an Intelligent RAID function: RAID 0, RAID 3, RAID 5, and RAID 10. Removable HDD trays support hot-plug replacement of drives (only for RAID with redundancy mode). HDD intelligent sleep function is supported. The LCM display and buttons support the convenient setting of RAID modes and status display. The optional password allows the locking of RAID settings. The cooling fan maintains a safe operating temperature. Skidproof and shockproof rubber feet mat ensure safe operation. The CipherShield encryption model features single-factor authentication with a single key. Mode 1 key permits the key to be inserted and removed to store away while powered on. It will remain authenticated until the power is turned off. Suitable for when human insertion of the key is feasible such as the local office. It is like getting a safe deposit box that takes one key to open. It is suitable for group settings where more than one individual is working on highly confidential projects. i.e. blueprints for the company’s new products, top secret programs, highly confidential legal cases, sensitive customer records, and financial information. CipherShield drive is perfect for secure data storage and backup for federal, state, and local government agencies, corporate, small businesses, universities, schools, healthcare, law, and personal use.
- Mode 1 key permits the key to be inserted and removed to store away while powered on.
- SSD for faster speed, durability, shock-resistant, and lower power
- 4 drives were included and installed in trays
- Supports 5 RAID modes: RAID 0, RAID 3, RAID 5, and RAID 10. Shipped from factory in RAID 0 striping supporting the largest capacity but no redundancy. Could be changed to other RAID modes to support data redundancy, but will see less capacity.
- The removable 3.5” drive tray supports the easy replacement of the drives
- NIST FIPS 140-2 compliant AES hardware encryption with 256-bit
- Conforms to HIPAA regulation regarding patient privacy and to Sarbanes-Oxley regarding corporate financial and accounting practice
- CipherShield Smart Insert technology with Cipherkey to authenticate the drive
- FDE (Full Disk Encryption) encrypts the whole drive
- Real-time “on-the-fly” encryption without any performance degradation
- Faster, easier to use, and provide better security than software encryption
- Operates independently to the OS: does not require separate drivers
- The encryption key is on the removable hardware key; it can be removed and stored away to prevent unauthorized access when not in use
- Support drives intelligent sleep function
- Cooling fan maintains a safe operating temperature
- Skid-proof and shockproof rubber feet mat ensure safe operation
- Self-powered, AC adapter included
- Transfer rate:
- USB 2.0: Up to 480Mbits/s
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.0): Up to 5Gbits/s
- eSATA: Up to 6.0Gbits/s
- NTFS format (can be reformatted for Mac or Linux)
- TAA compliant, ECCN: 5a992.c, HTS: 8471705065
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed port to achieve 5Gbps transfer speed
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port with USB 2.0 transfer speed
- eSATA port with AHCI mode to support hot-plug
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
- Windows Server 2020, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003.
- 4-bay RAID external drive
- USB 3.2 A to B cable
- eSATA cable
- 2 CipherKeys (1 key with 1 spare)
- 12V 3A DC Full range switching power adapter
- User manual
|Dimensions||11.7 × 10 × 9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.