USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 2-Port ExpressCard/34
$39.99WARNING for California resident
This BUSlink USB SuperSpeed ExpressCard is the next evolution in the laptop expansion card series. It is compliant to the new USB SuperSpeed standard; it is also backward compatible to USB Hi-Speed and 1.1. It supports SuperSpeed data transfer of up to 5Gbits/sec, 10 times faster than USB Hi-Speed. Since USB SuperSpeed is backward compatible with USB Hi-Speed and 1.1 standards, you are assured of protecting your investment in your devices and cables. It supports ExpressCard for faster transfer speed. It provides 2 External USB SuperSpeed ports.
- Compliant with USB SuperSpeed standard Revision 1.0 with up to 5Gbits/sec data rate, 10 times faster than USB Hi-Speed
- Transfer rate:
- USB 2.0: Up to 480Mbits/s
- USB 3.1 Gen 1: Up to 5 Gbits/s
- Provide up to 900mA power to each USB port (with the optional power adapter, sold separately)
- Compliant with ExpressCard Specification and PCI Power Management 1.2
- Easy Windows Plug-n-Play, supports hot plugging and dynamic reconfiguration
- Shipping weight: 0.5 lb
- Laptop computer with ExpressCard slot
- Microsoft Windows® 7, Vista, XP (32/64 bit)
- 512MB RAM or higher recommended
- Open ExpressCard slot
- User manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.