2FA Dual Keys 2-Bays RAID 1 HDD USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.0)/eSATA CipherShield Encrypted External Desktop Drive
Bigger, faster, higher security!
A fast compact high-capacity 2FA Dual Keys RAID 1 2-bay HDD drive
This 2-bay RAID drive meets your ever-expanding storage needs. RAID 1 mirroring provides automatic data backup/redundancy; 1 drive is mirrored to the other drive. When 1 drive fails, you can hot-swap the bad drive and the drive will be automatically rebuilt. The CipherShield encryption features dual keys and two-factor authentication with 2 keys, both keys must be plugged in to authenticate. CipherShield drive is perfect for secure data storage and backup for federal, state, and local government agencies, corporate, small businesses, universities, schools, healthcare, law, and personal use.
CipherShield Dual Keys 2FA Two-factor Authentication FIPS 140-2 hardware encryption
- Colateral – two-factor authentication with two different keys, keys can be plugged in and removed to store away while powered on. It will remain authenticated until the power is turned off. Suitable for when human insertion of the key is feasible such as a local office.
- Bilateral – two-factor authentication with two different keys, keys must remain plugged in while powered on to remain authenticated. Suitable for when human insertion of key is not feasible such as data center or remote location.
- 2 options for dual keys 2FA two-factor authentication: Colateral or Bilateral
- RAID 1 mirroring for safer data storage and automatic redundancy/recovery
- 2 drives included and installed in trays
- NIST FIPS 140-2 compliant AES hardware encryption with 512-bit encryption (2-stage cascade AES 256-bit equals to 512-bit encryption for security-conscious users)
- Conforms to HIPAA regulation regarding patient privacy and Sarbanes-Oxley regarding corporate financial and accounting practice
- CipherShield Smart Insert technology with Cipherkey to authenticate the drive
- FDE (Full Disk Encryption) encrypts the whole drive
- Real-time “on-the-fly” encryption without any performance degradation
- Faster, easier to use, and provide better security than software encryption
- Operates independently to the OS: does not require separate drivers
- The encryption key is on the removable hardware key; it can be removed and stored away to prevent unauthorized access when not in use
- The removable 3.5” drive tray supports the easy replacement of the drives
- Support drives intelligent sleep function
- Cooling fan maintains a safe operating temperature
- Skid-proof and shockproof rubber feet mat ensure safe operation
- Self-powered, AC adapter included
- Transfer rate:
- USB 2.0: Up to 480Mbits/s
- USB 3.2 Gen 1: Up to 5Gbits/s
- eSATA: Up to 6.0Gbits/s
- NTFS format (can be reformatted for Mac or Linux)
- TAA compliant, ECCN: 5a992.c, HTS: 8471705065
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed port to achieve 5Gbps transfer speed
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port with USB 2.0 transfer speed
- eSATA port with AHCI mode to support hot-plug
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
- Windows Server 2020, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003.
- 2-bay RAID external drive
- USB 3.2 A to B cable
- eSATA cable
- 4 CipherKeys (2 keys with 1 spare set)
- 12V 3A DC Full range switching power adapter
- User manual
FIPS140-2 Bilateral 512-bit, FIPS140-2 Colateral 512-bit
20TB, 24TB, 28TB, 32TB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.