Buslink USB 2.0 RFID Encrypted External Desktop Hard Drive
USB 2.0 RFID Encrypted External Desktop Hard Drive
Beep – Hard drive is connected/unlocked and ready to use.
Beep – Hard drive is disconnected/locked and encrypted.
Meet BUSlink RFID Encrypted External Desktop Drive, the secure and portable storage device. Thousand of companies today use RFID technology to identify products and to improve internal efficiencies. It comes with two RFID sensor cards that should both be activated when the drive is used for the first time. The drive is locked or unlocked by bringing the RFID cards within close proximity to an RFID sensor on drive enclosure. The RFID secured key matches a chip on the bridge board in order to gain access to the hard drive content. Without this, the data on the hard drive will remain encrypted and inaccessible – even if the drive is connected to the computer.
- RFID card for easy to use authentication
- Plug and play installation means no separate driver is required
- Transfer rate: USB 2.0: Up to 480 Mbits/s
- Encryption: AES 128-bit
- Drive: Pre-formatted NTFS SATA Drive (can be reformatted for Mac or Linux)
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port
- Compatible to USB 3.0 port but will run at USB 2.0 transfer speed
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. Does not work with 2000 Server
- BUSlink RFID USB 2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive
- 2 RFID cards
- USB 2.0 A to B cable
- Power Adapter
- User manual