SSD USB-A 3.2 Gen 2 Disk-On-The-Go CipherShield Encrypted External Slim Portable Drive
$299.99 – $1,199.99
A new generation of a faster slim SSD drive
Now with a USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface capable of transferring files at the speed of up to 10 Gbps. Faster transfer speed saves you time and money and makes it painless to transfer large files.
BUSlink Disk-On-The-Go drive delivers speed, size, and portability – all in a compact 2.5″ form factor enclosure. Not only lightweight and portable but with less plastic used, more recyclable and eco-friendly too. Plug-and-play installation means you can be using the drive within minutes after taking it out of the box.
The CipherShield encryption model features single-factor authentication with a single key, the key must remain plugged in while powered on to remain authenticated. Suitable for when human insertion of key is not feasible such as data center or remote location. CipherShield drive is perfect for secure data storage and backup for federal, state, and local government agencies, corporate, small businesses, universities, schools, healthcare, law, and personal use.
Supporting USB A on the PC side means the drive will work right out of the box without hunting for the right port or cable. It is also backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 and USB 2.0, so you don’t need to worry about not being able to use it with previous generations’ USB systems. The drive is perfect for anybody that is looking for a lightweight, fast, and reliable storage solution.
- SSD for faster speed, durability, shock-resistant, and lower power
- USB A connection to PC; the most common USB port in modern computer
- Slim and Portable
- USB-powered; power adapter optional
- NIST FIPS 140-2 compliant AES hardware encryption with 256-bit
- Conforms to HIPAA regulation regarding patient privacy and to Sarbanes-Oxley regarding corporate financial and accounting practice
- CipherShield Smart Insert technology with Cipherkey to authenticate the drive
- FDE (Full Disk Encryption) encrypts the whole drive
- Real-time “on-the-fly” encryption without any performance degradation
- Faster, easier to use, and provide better security than software encryption
- Operates independently to the OS: does not require separate drivers
- The encryption key is on the removable hardware key; it can be removed and stored away to prevent unauthorized access when not in use
- Plug and play; no complicated installation
- Transfer rate: USB 3.2 Gen 2: Up to 10 Gbits/s
- Drive: Pre-formatted NTFS (usable in PC & Linux, need to reformat to use in Mac)
- TAA, Section 889 compliant, ECCN: 5a992.c, HTS: 8471705065
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 SuperSpeed+ A port to achieve 10Gbps transfer speed
- Backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 & 2.0 port
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Windows Server 2020, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003
- CipherShield Disk-On-The-Go slim drive
- 2 CipherKeys (1 key with 1 spare)
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB cable
- User manual
2TB, 4TB, 8TB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.