2-bays RAID USB 3.2 Gen 2/eSATA Encrypted External Drive
$1,799.99 – $3,499.99WARNING for California resident
This next generation of 2-bay RAID drive meets your ever-expanding storage needs. Its many encryption options are perfect for the many different requirements of each industry or organization. Now with the fast transfer speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2 @ 10Gbps. You can transfer your data at an even faster speed. SSD model gets a speed boost from solid state drive quick transfer rate.
- Single key mode 0 – single-factor authentication with a single key, the key must remain plugged in while powered on to remain authenticated.
- Single Key mode 1 – single-factor authentication with a single key, the key can be plugged in and removed to store away while powered on. It will remain authenticated until the power is turned off.
- Bilateral dual keys – two-factor authentication with two different keys, keys must remain plugged in while powered on to remain authenticated.
- Colateral dual keys – two-factor authentication with two different keys, keys can be plugged in and removed to store away while powered on. It will remain authenticated until the power is turned off.
- RAID 0 striping – See the full capacity of both drives added together. It features fast transfer to both drives at the same time for higher performance. There is no data redundancy so when any 1 drive fails, the data is gone.
- RAID 1 mirroring – See only the capacity of 1 drive, the other drive is used for automatic backup. It is slightly slower due to the need to mirror the drive. Provide data redundancy so that when 1 drive fails, can hot-swap the bad drive and the drive will be automatically rebuilt.
- 256-bits – standard FIPS 140-2 level 2 AES HIPAA hardware encryption that meets governmental and other requirements
- 512-bits – 2 stage cascade AES 256-bit equals to 512-bit encryption for security conscious users
- SSD – Solid state drives features fast data transfer with better durability and shock resistance with no moving parts.
- HDD – Magnetic drives features large capacity at economical price.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 SuperSpeed+ port to achieve 10Gbps transfer speed
- Backward compatible to USB 3.2 Gen 1 & 2.0 port
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003.
- CipherShield 2-bay RAID USB 3.2 Gen 2 encrypted external drive
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 A to B cable
- eSATA cable
- 2 CipherKeys for single key models, 4 CipherKeys for dual keys models
- 12V 4A DC Full range switching power adapter
- User manual
Single Key Mode 0, Single Key Mode 1, Bilateral Dual Keys, Colateral Dual Keys
8TB (4TB x 2), 16TB (8TB X 2), 32TB (16TB X 2), 36TB (18TB x 2), 40TB (20TB x 2), 44TB (22TB x 2)