1TB Buslink USB 2.0 RFID Encrypted External Portable Slim Hard Drive
In stockWARNING for California resident
Beep – Hard drive is connected/unlocked and ready to use.
Beep – Hard drive is disconnected/locked and encrypted.
Meet BUSlink RFID Encrypted External Slim Drive, the secure and portable storage device. Thousand of companies today use RFID technology to identify products and to improve internal efficiencies. Lightweight and small, this RFID slim drive is all about that. Efficiency. It comes with two RFID sensor cards that should both be activated when the drive is used for the first time. The drive is locked or unlocked by bringing the RFID cards within close proximity to an RFID sensor on drive enclosure. The RFID secured key matches a chip on the bridge board in order to gain access to the hard drive content. Without this, the data on the hard drive will remain encrypted and inaccessible – even if the drive is connected to the computer.
- RFID card for easy to use authentication
- Light and portable
- Plug and play installation means no separate driver is required
- Lightweight and attractive slim design with metal alloy case that dissipates heat
- Transfer rate: USB 2.0: Up to 480 Mbits/s
- Encryption: AES 128-bit
- Drive: Pre-formatted NTFS SATA Drive (can be reformatted for Mac or Linux)
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port
- Compatible to USB 3.0 port but will run at USB 2.0 transfer speed
- USB Bus-powered
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. Does not work with 2000 Server
- BUSlink RFID USB 2.0 External Portable Hard Drive
- 2 RFID cards
- USB 2.0 A to Mini-B cable
- User manual
|Dimensions||9.63 × 7 × 4.13 in|